Welcome to the Clubs and Organizations section of our Web site. We have placed the school’s various clubs and organizations in six separate categories on the left-hand column. Please take a few minutes and visit some of the activities that keep our students, faculty, and our parents busy and engaged.
If you are interested in starting a new club, you need to meet the following requirements:
- find a faculty moderator who will agree to sponsor the club
- demonstrate interest from students in belonging to/participating in the club
- keep membership dues under $10/year (exceptions must be approved)
- be able to provide monthly updates on membership and club activities
- submit a typed proposal for the club to Mrs. Hurley, who will review it and contact you about its potential inclusion on the club list. This proposal must include
- Name of the Club
- Moderator of Club
- Meeting Times/Locations
- Description of the Club
- Equipment Needed/Startup Expenses
- Dues Information
- Evidence of Student Interest
Remember, all clubs must be in alignment with Catholic values and appropriate for high school students. Simply turning in a written proposal does not guarantee acceptance of the club. Mrs.Hurley will be in contact with you about your club.